DifferentDream.com is a gathering place for parents of special needs children. Dads and moms in the hospital with seriously or terminally ill kids feel isolated. So do parents whose children live with mental disablies or chronic illnesses.
If you’re one of those parents, DifferentDream.com can help you find answers to questions like:
- Why did God let this happen to our child?
- Where do we find strength to deal with this diagnosis?
- How do we navigate life in the hospital?
- How do we juggle life inside and outside the hospital?
- When we take our chronically ill child home, how will we cope?
- What will life be like if our child dies?
- If our child survives, how do we regain a normal life?